Tonkin's IT Project Management Conference
Tonkin's IT Project Management conference brings together the experience of IT professionals from around Australia to share their knowledge of best practice in project management. Don't miss this opportunity to apply their expertise within your own company to increase project success, minimise overhead and increase financial gain.
Our expert line-up of speakers includes:
- Greg Turner, Program Manager - Business Technology Services, Woolworths Limited
- Ric Callaghan, Program Manager, The Westpac Group; Board Member, The Data Warehouse Institute
- Dharam Singh, IT Program Manager, The Westpac Group
- Sascha Jerrentrup, Program Manager, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Emma Caruso, Program Manager, Suncorp
- Peter Hals, Senior Project Manager, Allianz Australia
- Helen Harms, General Manager IT, State Super Financial Services
- Peter Forrester, Information Technology Consultant, Transfield Services
- Prabhjot Singh, Chief Information Technology Executive, Doors Plus
...plus many more!
We're very excited to be bringing these excellent presenters together and hope to see you at the event. It's going to be held on the 3rd - 5th of December at the Grace Hotel in Sydney. If you have any questions we can help with please don't hesitate to contact our office on (02) 9224 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.